Just blogged about 'him' and a few hrs ago he made me happy.
hahaha...
pandai kan 'deni'.
mentang2 yesterday I told him that I'll be proud if a guy goes solat terawih...
and happily called me at 9 plus and asked me to guess where he is...
proudly he said he just came back from solat terawih...
hahahahah
Baguskan...he went terawih whereas I'm happily watching Hady on tv.
LOL...if he knows, I'll die!
See lah..now i feel guilty blogging about him in my previous entry.
LOL..
And the funny part was he asked my permission to go out with his guy friends after that.
I just laughed at him...
I told him 'Just go lah as long as you don't cheat me sudah'..
There's no need for him to 'report strength' hehehhehe
I'm so not used to this larr....arrrghhh...
Maybe cause I've been single for quite sometime..2 years mind u!
And i've forgotten how to be a gd gf...hahahah
Ok, at least I have a valid reason rite?
heheheh...
Now, back to work..
Got to prepare some stuffs for lesson tomorrow.
Sian sian.